I’ve learned English in Bilkent University. My department had its curriculum in English. Some of my teachers, instructors, and friends are foreign (native to you). I’ve spent three years working on translations for Silent Hill Türkiye, which was a Turkish fan site.
I’ve tried to use this knowledge for the good of people mostly.
I’ve made Turkish translations for software like Format Factory, PDFCreator, Walyk Wallpaper Changer.
And these are the games I’ve created Turkish patches:
- SOMA (Game)
- Serena (Game)
- The Stanley Parable (Game) (Contracted)
- Martyr (Mobil)
- Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs (Game)
- Dear Esther (Game) (Contracted)
- The Stanley Parable (Mod)
Dead Space Dead Space 2
- Amnesia: Justine (Game)
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent (Game)
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent Demo (Game)
- Penumbra: Requiem (Game)
- Penumbra: Black Plague (Game)
- Penumbra: Overture (Game)
- Silent Hill 2 (Game)
- Silent Hill: Homecoming (Game)
- Silent Hill 3 (Game)